IweTel Bloggers who read books and share "live"
this if that is good, gmolino, blog Camyna has convened the third in Zaragoza beautiful. The event is called Bloggelon.
The thing goes like this:
[...] They bring books, writes that he has brought on a sticker will do to that end, his name, and lends to another blogger who put their name. In future editions will bring the book out and will change again. So on. We will add the names of those who are read to be aware of that has gone hand .[..]
That seems cool, and it makes me salivate or eyes, because the events are in Barcelona with beer ... and others with too much blabla on tables or round tables ... I think, because the truth is that I hardly left my desk, I have a chance until January, because I return to Chilito.
Photos of previous events
V. Photos 1.0 (28/04/2006)
V. Photos 2.0 (08/07/2006)
0 comments:
Post a Comment