Friday, November 10, 2006

Pureen Or Kotex Materity Pad

About three D + E

When you think you can not advance, it must be open to new opportunities, forge alliances and expand the field. Desperate measures and thoughtful in any case, I go with other perspectives, they burned the ships and go to work.

I leave the apparent lethargy and pointed something I've written a good colleague UTEM.
But it has much to do with a job well done, technically sound and socially responsible, good research conditions, at least I'm committed to it,
after wallowing in my mud :-)

Katy: "On return to Chile "

" Today I read with enthusiasm and quick something about the 3 d, development, decency, democracy, & the E of education. The book is "Good job (Paidos, 2002), it means this is necessary for it ..
[...] On the other hand, [...] I think we have realized the challenge multicultural, multiethnic and multilingual waiting for our children and because no students ... that implies a great challenge for the universities and the country "I leave this

Spain, in school (Chile), taught us that it was the" mother country "does not know that I have told the English that we were" we "in the American Indians ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment