Experience ... that is a breath of life
I see the flicker of lights in the distance, will be marking my return ... [A CHILE]
are the same that shone with their pale reflections, deep hours of pain.
[WAS HARD TO WALK A LONG TIMES]
And although I did not return, always returns to first love.
The quiet street where the echo said: Yours is her life, her love is yours, [...]
Back, with withered face, the snows of time have whitened my temples ... Experience ... that is a breath of life, which thirty-six years is nothing, [...]
Living, with the soul clinging to a sweet memory that I cry again ... [AY Catalonia]
I have fear of encounter with the past returns to cope with my life ... [HOME, FAMILY, WORK, DAILY LIFE, THESIS, Uyyy] [...]
But the traveler who runs sooner or later stops his walk ... And though oblivion, which destroys all, has killed my old dream, [I'm not the PRE]
I keep hidden a humble hope that is the whole fortune of my heart.
[ANIMATION IN MOTION]
Living ... with the soul clinging to a sweet memory that I cry again ... [AY Catalonia]
Tango back Source: Library All
0 comments:
Post a Comment