I'm reading something that makes me strangely light as a research methodology, mentioned how thin is the attention and respect to memes, says they are "units of information that we learn if we want the culture to continue." (Csikszentmihalyi p.22).
The author says that in terms of culture, memes are precisely what a creative person has changed, its purpose: change, improvement, which would in turn become part of culture .
Through it all, I offline-online (email, chat, conversation in the office with my colleague Haydee). crosses my DocuMenea a project experienced colleagues but always innovative English documents. Well, only because I moved my faith in them, I join the site, but with the idea that I can not be good wiggler meet. Time and being out of shape online are the excuses.
With such bad faith in my potential participation, I remember an elegant and witty, I think, an excuse for not participating in an investigation:
"... I hope you do not judge me presumptuous or rude when I say that one of the secrets productivity (which, contrary to what happens to me with creativity, I do believe) is to have a HUGE paper for filing all invitations like yours. Productivity in my experience, it's not doing anything to help the work of others, but all the time using a provided in the work the Lord has entrusted to one to do, and do it well. "Peter Drucker, in Csikszentmihalyi p.28
I am confident that creative and hardworking people as they will give much impetus to this creative project, a sum idea to another, so that this world of the Documentation is less closed, then welcome DocuMenea!.
For the less enthusiastic, an invitation to shake, body, spirit and the news of the documentation.
! Ah! the Book:
Csikszentmihalyi, M. Creativity. Paidos , 1998.
Through it all, I offline-online (email, chat, conversation in the office with my colleague Haydee). crosses my DocuMenea a project experienced colleagues but always innovative English documents. Well, only because I moved my faith in them, I join the site, but with the idea that I can not be good wiggler meet. Time and being out of shape online are the excuses.
With such bad faith in my potential participation, I remember an elegant and witty, I think, an excuse for not participating in an investigation:
"... I hope you do not judge me presumptuous or rude when I say that one of the secrets productivity (which, contrary to what happens to me with creativity, I do believe) is to have a HUGE paper for filing all invitations like yours. Productivity in my experience, it's not doing anything to help the work of others, but all the time using a provided in the work the Lord has entrusted to one to do, and do it well. "Peter Drucker, in Csikszentmihalyi p.28
I am confident that creative and hardworking people as they will give much impetus to this creative project, a sum idea to another, so that this world of the Documentation is less closed, then welcome DocuMenea!.
For the less enthusiastic, an invitation to shake, body, spirit and the news of the documentation.
! Ah! the Book:
Csikszentmihalyi, M. Creativity. Paidos , 1998.
0 comments:
Post a Comment