Saturday, May 1, 2010

High Grade Dcis - Invasive Cancer

stop! "video and lyrics




Hello. Have you heard the new song from the fantastic Kesha? I love it. I'm "hooked". It's called "Do not stop!".
Here you have the video and lyrics.





English lyrics Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy

(hey, what up girl?)

grab my glasses I'm out the door
I'm gonna hit this city
(lets go)
before I leave
brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack
'cause when I leave for the night
I ain't coming back

I'm talking pedicure on our toes, toes
trying on all our clothes, clothes
boys blowing up our phones, phones
drop-topping
playing our favorite cd´s
pulling up to the parties
trying to get a little bit tipsy

Don't stop, make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up
tonight I'mma fight
till we see the sunlight
tick-tock, on the clock
but the party don't stop, no

Don't stop, make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up
tonight I'mma fight
till we see the sunlight
tick-tock, on the clock
but the party don't stop, no

Ain't got a care in world
but got plenty of beer
ain't got no money in my pocket
but I'm already here
and now the dudes are lining up
´cause they hear we got swagger
but we kick em to the curb
unless they look like Mick Jagger

I'm talking about everybody
getting crunk, crunk
boys trying to touch my junk, junk
gonna smack him
if he getting too drunk, drunk

Now, now
we go till they kick us out, out
or the police shut us down, down
police shut us down, down
po-po shut us

Don't stop, make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up
tonight I'mma fight
till we see the sunlight
tick-tock, on the clock
but the party don't stop, no

Don't stop, make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up
tonight I'mma fight
till we see the sunlight
tick-tock, on the clock
but the party don't stop, no

DJ, you build me up
you break me down
my heart, it pounds
yeah, you got me
with my hands up
you got me now
you got that sound
yeah, you got me

DJ, you build me up
you break me down
my heart, it pounds
yeah, you got me
with my hands up

put your hands up put your hands up the party now
Do not Start Until I walk in


Do not stop, make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up tonight I'mma

fight till we see the
sunlight tick-tock, the clock on
But the party do not stop, Do not

stop, make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up tonight I'mma

fight till we see the sunlight
tick -tock, the clock on
But the party do not stop, no
IN SPANISH


morning I wake up feeling like
P Diddy (Sean John Combs)
hey, how are you baby?)
I take my glasses, I go by
door
going to win this city
(come) before leaving

wash my teeth with a bottle of Jack
because when I go out at night,
not know when I return.

not stop to talk to a pedicure in the toes, feet
trying on our clothes, clothing, kids
blow by mobile telephones,
get off to the best
clicking our favorite records,
approaching the parties,
trying to get a little tipsy.

not stop, do burst,
Disc Jockey, hits my speakers tonight

I will resist until we see the sunlight,
tic-tac sounds
clock but the party does not end, no.

not stop, do burst,
Disc Jockey, hits my speakers tonight

I will resist until we see the sunlight,
sounds clock ticking
but the party does not end, no.

Nothing worries me in the world, but I have

pouring beer I have no money in my pocket but I'm here

and now the guys are putting strong
they hear our arrogance,
but we kicked to the curb
unless they look like Mick Jagger. Speaking


everyone taking the point, the point
guys try to play my trinkets, giving

a slap if he is too drunk, drunk.

Now, now, let's go
before we throw out, get out police
or we enclose, surround, police
we enclose, surround, enclose
us.

not stop, do burst,
Disc Jockey, hits my speakers tonight

I will resist until we see the sunlight,
sounds clock ticking
but the party does not end, no.

not stop, do burst,
Disc Jockey, hits my speakers tonight

I will resist until we see the sunlight,
sounds clock ticking
but the party does not end, no.

Disc Jockey, you raise me up, I sides
two,
my heart, you release
yes, I have
with my hands up, now I have
,
get that sound,
yes, I conquests.

Disc Jockey, you raise me up, I sides
two,
my heart, you release
yes, I have
with my hands up, raise your hands
,
raise your hands, now the party

not stop while I'm still standing.

not stop, do burst,
Disc Jockey, hits my speakers tonight

I will resist until we see the sunlight,
sounds clock ticking
but the party does not end, no.

not stop, do burst,
Disc Jockey, hits my speakers tonight

I will resist until we see the sunlight,
sounds clock ticking
but the party does not end, no.


0 comments:

Post a Comment