As artists continue well, Disney will to run out of artists. First Hannah Montana and will now ... Selena Gómez.Cuando finish the next season of Wizards of Waverly Place will end his career with Disney production. But of course, by the end give a concert and a film shoot LMWP. According
Star2 these were the words of Selena:
"I'm about to start filming the last season of my program, which is something that breaks my heart. It will be a terrible moment for me. Let's make another movie Wizards of Waverly Place, which will be a touching way to end the story, then come on tour and it's all over. I want to continue making movies and music. I like to try new things "
When you finish the next season of Wizards of Waverly Place will end his career with Disney production. But of course, by the end give a concert and a film shoot LMWP.
0 comments:
Post a Comment