Here is the proof that any may be famous, good or bad songs. This girl has exceeded visits to a pretty song ... horible and repetitive call Friday (os says a person who goes three times a week at the Conservatory and has been studying music for about 5 years) to Justin Bieber on Youtube. I personally Justin Bieber is not someone I like a lot but now I support him. Reasons? Rebecca Black has been to criticize. And I say, have you heard and seen the video of his song? I think not ...
takes more than 33 million views on Youtube in a week. He has received many insults and criticisms of others. Insults from fans of Justin and criticism prestigious media. Rolling Stone has said the song is "extraordinarily stupid." For their part, several famous music critics have declared it as the "worst song in the history of pop music."
I put here the video of the song.
Have you noticed that at the beginning of the song when they leave the days of the week absence on Saturday? Do not put it. Start with Sunday and ends on Friday. Other than that the beginning of the song is a copy of Baby. It is the "baby baby" but with "friday friday." And tell me.
0 comments:
Post a Comment