On Tuesday I had the honor to eat and drink for free in the room or study / wine bar multicultural GPS, a civil partnership in order to "contribute to building and strengthening of practical actors and institutions that deepen and expand to achieve democracy and social justice "etc. A group of young Cristinas, professional, moderately transverse (in other words, the best type of Kirchner) who bet on deepening model in form (as I understand) of a political frame construction + slogans aggiornamiento + economic improvement in the quality of management. The next day, chatting with a former colleague wanted denarvaista kirchnierista today, I predicted that, to win CFK, after the elections came a deepening model in the form of an advance on the private sector alla "ANSES directors" + partial or total nationalization of large media companies + intervention + National Grain Board + other pests, the intensity of all of which (I add, based on versions of this story after hearing from colleagues) would depend on the narrowest of margins to sustain without tugging a growth rate several points giving up our engine overheated production (or, alternatively, a political model that still depends critically on the generation of distributable surpluses, which in turn requires a growth rate ...). Always
nuances, of course. Especially since there are different views within the government (or so it seems at this point). But given the orphans of themes and ideas of the anorexia of this election, this kind of speculation may even be more informative about the future.
Then, (for want of a concise) modern liberalism (1) or chavizacion (2)? (My answer: I do not know, but, unlike 2007 when he was not expecting anything, Today I put my hope and chips (1)).
0 comments:
Post a Comment